Monday, August 3, 2009

Wanna talk trash?

Saturday was spent deep cleaning the house basically all day long in preparation for the 15 + people who will be sleeping here and the 30+ people coming and going for my in-laws big 60th b-day adn 40th anniversary this weekend. At the end of the day i realized i had no idea where my renewal sticker for my car was, ya know the one that i paid $55 and am required to have on my car as of Aug 1. Needless to say Daniel and I sat in the driveway at 12:30 sorting through four bags of trash. We found some pretty horrendous things in the trash after it sat in the 100 degree weather all day but still no sticker. I hate cleaning!
Perhaps kolby's summer job, feeding the neighbor's wild squirrels and birds will help me pay my ticket when i get pulled over for being without my sticker:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is such a bummer about the sticker! All the people for the big bash sounds so fun though!

Texasholly said...

Oh man, I have spent many hours digging through the trash for things I think I have thrown away. I even once dug through the trash outside of Target. Classy.

But I also lost my renewal sticker last time and I called them and they sent me a replacement without making me pay. They were really nice about it. Actually, I didn't tell them I lost it, I said I never got it in the mail. A little dishonest perhaps, but it did the job.