Friday, August 28, 2009

Lost

No I'm not talking about the tv series..which i have yet to see... I'm talking about a new annoying habit I'm making of losing things (or letting my husband lose my things)
*
This week has been spent reclaiming my lost items.
*
I got my temple reccommend last Sunday, Daniel put it in his planner, and it was never seen again. I met with Bishop on Tues night and the Stake on Wed night to get a new one in time for our "fill the temple" this week.
*
Today i was on the phone all morning with the tax office, got lost trying to find the courthouse (anyone wanna donate a GPS?), and stood in a long line to get a new registration sticker for my car after the last one was mysteriously thrown out
(I think I'd like to blame Daniel for this one as well...).
Kolby told me, "It was driving you ridic-ul-ous!"
I feel like i can sleep better tonight knowing that I have these important documents.
*
I have learned my lesson(s).
*
1. Its far more inconvient to replace something than to be anal about your stuff.
*
2.All government employees try their hardest to never actually talk to you on the phone and if they do they make up directions for their own entertainment.
*
3.Never trust my husband with any important pieces of paper.

1 comment:

Kylee said...

Ha ha..my husband is infamous for putting things in a "special place" and then forgetting two seconds later where that special place is. Makes life interesting!