Thursday, August 13, 2009

Century Party

We celebrated my father-in-law's 60th birthday and my their 40th anniversary this past saturday with a huge party! Here's my amazing in-laws all squeezed in to one adorable picture! Thanks all for humoring me by wearing black and white to match the theme for the night. You know me and themes:)

The details: the sign-in table (i knew those lanterns i bought for olivia's party would come in handy), center pieces(made by rosie), memory book ( i made with blurb...gotta love it), and the cake (made by H.E.B.)

Unfortunately in the hussle and bussle i forgot to get a pic of the display table with the photos and slideshow we had going too. All in all the party turned out to be a huge success. I am so grateful for my mother and father-in-law and was so glad to be able to attempt to pay them back for all their love and generousity over the years. The thing that made my night was when a friend told me that she had barely had a chance to say hello to Estes when right away he took her and said, "You have to see my book!". Funny how just a few words can make everything worth it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wished we lived closer so you could give me a BLURB tutorial.

Anonymous said...

Love the black and white--so cute! Looks like you had a great time:)