Friday, August 21, 2009

Finished this last night...

For sure unlike any other book i have read. It was intriguing and thought provoking, philisophical and scientific, symbolic and yet so real, hard to stop reading but hard to keep reading, beautiful and so horrific i could hardly stomach it at times. I'm pretty sure i loved it. But only reccommend it to those who find the previous descriptions mentioned a good read. If not you may be bored to tears or simply vomit. Don't know how my spectrum of taste can include this book and Hannah Montana. I'm a weirdo.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely loved this book and couldn't put it down. Then, I reached the end and had to rethink everything.

I really wish I could have discussed it at a book club or with someone else at the time. (I read it over a year ago.)

Stephanie said...

I've heard about this book. I may just have to read this. Thanks for the heads up!

Michelle Williams said...

Are we soul sistas?! PI is one of my fav books I've read with my book club, we had a great discussion. AND I will LOVE watching the Hannah Montana movie next week sometime with my grand daughter. Course I'm not sure it's love of Hannah or of my grand daghter motivating me there. :D

But I do know I love your writing and your kids are gorgeous and adorable, as are YOU!