Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Cute faces...quick fingers

Sunday i snapped a few pics of my kiddos adorned in Nursery/Sunbeam accesories. I was thinking how cute and innocent they were. Yesterday I walked out of the grocery store to discover that Olivia had snagged a jar of candy in the shape of a baby bottle. I'd like to say that this was the first time something like this happened but honestly I've managed to accidently go home with a pair of crocs, a poster board, and a case of water. Most of these were really my fault though for placing them on the bottom of the cart. I did go back and pay for them after i got some nastly looks. But this really was the first time my baby took something. Of course we took it right back and Daniel attempted to explain to her that we need to pay for things. She said, "ok daddy" and that was that. Perhaps I can't leave all the lessons for them to learn at church. Coincidentally when we got to our car it wouldn't start. I ended up taking the kids back inside the store and buying some candy while we waited for Daniel to run to the auto parts store in the 90 degree heat. Not sure if Olivia really learned her lesson but I've decided to never be a part of shop lifting again..even if its by accident. Cars are just too expensive:)

No comments: