Wednesday, April 21, 2010

UNexpected

Went to the DR. yesterday. My blood pressure was high. The Dr. decided i needed to be induced today at 5am so that my brain wouldn't swell and cause seizures and so my liver wouldn't swell and make me bleed to death. yes he had to tell me this because i was against being induced. That's in about an hour and a half. What am i doing up you ask? First off, I've never had a planned birth so the anticipation is killing me. Second i feel really sick. Third baby decided an hour ago to practice her ninja skills on my ribs...oh well I'll forgive her for the last time:) We celebrated with the kiddos by going out to eat. They were so excited! On the way home from the DR i told them they'd meet their sister soon. Kolby said, "DOn't tell dad! I want it to be a suprise!" of course i had to tell him though:) I dropped them off at Rosie's to spend the night. I told them that when they came to see me in the hospital I'd have some owies so I'd be laying in a bed. They were confused why I would have owies. I told them that having a baby come out can hurt your body. Kolby replied, "Oh is that because she has sharp toenails like you mom?". yes that must be it. Daniel and I stayed up way too late scrubbing and disinfecting the house. I hope i appreciate my clean home when i'm exhausted tomorrow. So here's to my last pregnancy post! Catch ya on the flip side!

11 comments:

Dani said...

Wow! You don't have to be pregnant anymore!! Hope everything goes smoothly. I'll be thinking of you today.

Ryan and Brittany said...

I'm still waiting for the call!! I hope everything went well... I can't wait to meet my cute new little niece! I love you!

Darren and Brandi said...

Hear you had your baby! Congrats! I'm so excited for you!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see pics!

jed-laura said...

Hope today went well. We're excited for you guys.

Frasure Family said...

Hope everything went well!! Hello baby lawton #3!! Welcome!! Congrats can't wait for pics!!

Texasholly said...

I can't wait to meet Naomi! I was thinking of you all day. Your birth story will be exciting. Glad Naomi is healthy and hope you recover quickly!

peterson said...

Wow! What is it with the 3rd. I hope everything went ok. I've never had a planned birth either you will have to let me know how it was.
Take Care.

Jessica Kettle said...

oh yaaay! i am dying to hear how everything went- be sure to post asap! you know, in your free time. haha! hope everything went perfect this morning- get some rest mama!

The Stockdales said...

I heard the baby Naomi was born! Congrats! I hope the birth went well and I can't wait to see all her pictures! I love you and can't wait to see you and all your adorable kiddos!!!

Lindsey said...

I'm dying here...as the unoffical God-Mother, I must see more pics. I bet she looks just like me:)

I love you and congrats. Wish I could have been there. MISS YOU!