Monday, April 12, 2010

Diaper Dinner

Friday night Rosie through me a Diaper Dinner. What's a diaper dinner? Basically you get to stuff your face with delicious food (fajitas in my case) with all your friends and they give you ginormous boxes of diapers. Brillant really. This night was just what i needed. Thanks to all who came and made me feel extra special!
My amazingly talented friend Xiomara made this cake! That's right, the booties are edible. Of course they haven't been eaten yet:)
booties to go? i think she should sell them packaged just like this.

And here's part of the group. I had the settings all wrong on my camera so i guess by the time the 3rd shot was taken the waiter and the guests were sick of it. oops sorry:)

3 comments:

The Patterson's said...

Aww soo cute. I'm so glad you have such good friends. Look at that cake too. soo cute. That's it though. I can't move to Houston. Who would I make cakes for with that kind of talent around?

Dianna said...

Looks like such a fun Diaper dinner! And wow that cake is AWESOME! Now hurry up and have that baby :).

Lindsey said...

Where was my invite?
Jerks.
Just because I am halfway up the states...doesn't mean I wouldn't have tried.
Next time:) (wink wink)