Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Dear Mr. Sandman,

we used to be such great friends you and I. I taught my children to love you almost as much as I do. We spent hours and hours together. Where have you gone? I do not appreciate the dark puffy circles under my eyes you have left for me instead. Nor do i appreciate your obvious absence every 2 hours to be exact, throughout the night. I suppose i should be thanking you for weaning me before the newborn comes but I can't help it I miss you! Come back soon! -your #1 fan sleepy mama

3 comments:

The Patterson's said...

I feel your pain. I was up til 4:30 a.m. then up again at 6:30 because Ethan has strep. If you talk to the sandman, tell him that I miss him too.

Unknown said...

Your letter made me giggle!

btw, I will come to Houston next time IF I have a place to stay! Oops, I better not promise that. I already know I'm heading to D/FW again the first week of May - so maybe Houston the next next time.

Lindsey said...

Don't you love crap like that on your comments....grrr...people are nerds. Hopefully you don't really know this Mike Thomas fella...otherwise this is really awkward. I miss you and loved hearing your voice today.
Sorry I didn't answer when you called back. I was working like a fool. Miss you and kiss that belly for me:) (if you can bent over that far)

LOVE YOUR GUTS!