Monday, March 1, 2010

The next 10 weeks...

Here is a pic of me (10 weeks along with my 3rd baby), my old roomie Ashley (20 weeks with 2nd baby), and Dana (30 weeks with 1st baby) This was back in October and now both these lovely girlies have their sweet babes. As for me...I still got 10 more weeks to go! Wowzers. I feel like I'm gonna give birth tomorrow. I am out growing even my maternity clothes, bras, and shoes. My feet and legs are swollen, this never happened with the other 2. This third time around is seriously HUGE and much harder on my body. I feel contractions on a weekly basis, can't sleep and am always hungry. Too bad the nesting stage is pretty much over for me. I'm just too tired and uncomfortable but i sure could use a clean house right about now.
All things aside I've also never been this excited to have my baby. Crossing my fingers that i can be patient for the next 10 weeks!

8 comments:

Katie said...

your belly is so cute!!! Good luck for the next ten weeks!! you can do it i promise!

Laura said...

wowsers, you don't have an inch of fat on you, just that cute prego belly. you must make all other mommies so jealous!!!

The Patterson's said...

I think you look adorable. Wish I could be there to rub the budha belly.

Jessica said...

But you're still wearing your wedding ring...that's gotta be a good sign. Mine was retired around 6 and half months and now I have some cheapie from Claire's as a replacement so I don't look like a teen pregnancy with 2 other kids...too bad it's already turning brown so I probably still look like that =) haha, but you're belly is cute, too bad we don't see more of ya ;)

Anonymous said...

I babysat my sister's little 1 monther today and go SO excited. I feel just like you, but have never hit the "nesting" stage yet and I don't want to eat anything. I have to force myself and this is VERY unusual......but I know the time will fly. #3 has been my hardest by far too:) GOOD LUCK...

Lindsey said...

I love that little belly. Those are some seriously hot chicks in the picture....two months baby. You are almost there.

I love your guts and wish I could play with your belly and rub your little pigs. Dang Distance...Maybe I will ship myself to you...in a little box:)

Love your guts.

Darren and Brandi said...

Ok, you are seriously adorable! Sorry you still have what seems like FOREVER until you have a baby. But you can do it! It's only two months... right?? :) I'm so excited for you!

Landon and Dana said...

i am just now seeing this! boy am i glad to be where i am! hehehe. :) I got really swollen toward the end too.... it's not fun. We still do all look hot in that picture though!