Sunday, March 14, 2010

Get your Twist on

I once saw a preview to a tv show where they asked people what they would do for a million dollars. There were such responses as eating bugs and pulling a spaghetti noodle from their nose to their mouth. The most inappropriate one of course made me giggle and still does 10 years later... playing Twister naked. Seriously? sick and wrong, yet the giggles continue.
You will be glad to know that i did not engage in such in activity (clothed or unclothed for fear of crushing my born or unborn offspring) but rather invited my children to innocently discover the pure version of Twister this week. Playing it outside in the sunshine made it all the better.
I will teach my kids modesty and morals so that they always play the game this way but first perhaps i should focus on teaching the difference between right and left.

5 comments:

Mike said...

Sabs,

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for
Blog Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview
.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas

Erin Darrington said...

As a kid we had water twister. it was hooked up to the hose and sprayed water up out of each circle, the more body parts on the mat the higher it sprayed. Fun times :)

Unknown said...

Hi- I really Love your blog. I followed!
Please chk out my blog and follow on the "networked blogs FOLLOW' under my ABOUT ME on my blog. Thanks!

discount camping tentsg said...

great post

nevalia said...

nice blog...