Monday, March 8, 2010

Enough about being prego already...

Last week was super-duper crazy. Between teaching preschool and piano lessons, church stuff, organizing and decorating, a track meet, stake picnic, and t-ball not to mention the glorious weather which may have taken up an entire day of long over due park fun... I feel like a need a nap, if only i could get comfy.
Unfortunately i was unable to squeeze in a get-a-way to San Antonio to visit my cuz and his wee fam and one of my bfs from HS and his wee fam. sad times. Next time they should all come visit the prego woman instead:)
I feel slightly blog-hogger-ish. Is that a word? Today I realized that my blog is entitled: Little Lawtons which clearly does not include me. So enough about me...and on to the kiddos.
P.S. Is this pic not the most adoarable picture you've ever seen? This was taken at Daniel's track meet on Sat. where we snuck in a half hour to see dad for the weekend.
A few weeks ago I turned on the Olympics for my kids while i tought lessons. I came back to find both of them in the most hillarious ski-jump stances i've ever seen. While i could kick myself for not capturing it on film i did catch their newest althetic attempts...playing football together. I may have let them watch Invincible one too many times.
Kolby is sport'n daniel's old uniform from when he was a kid. He thinks he can't play with out it, shoulder pads and all. My dainty little girl on the other hand apparently doesn't need a thing, not even a comb. go figure.
I love watching them play together. I even cried myself to sleep one night bc i was sad that i couldn't wrestle on the ground with them or build a sand castle, i just watch and smile. I'm so glad that they have each other even though both of them at the moment are in their rooms for fighting. Its a love-hate relationship as any good sibling knows:)
I swear Olivia asks to do it again everytime. Pay no attention to her fake screams:)

2 comments:

Alix said...

haha sabrina, they are seriously so cute. i love olivia's stance while playing football... so funny!

Unknown said...

Colby is adorable in his gear!