Tuesday, March 23, 2010

More projects

Project #2 Master Bedroom
(ok actually this one was done first but I never got around to posting it and I'm really no good at photographing rooms)
I stole this amazing color from my friend Jess. It looks even better in the daylight.
Vintage Cypress Yellow
Still on the look out for pillow shams, wall art, and eventually a sitting chair once we move baby central out of the room.
Other projects not worthy of actual pictures...
Project #3 Olivia's big girl room
I painted an accent wall, moved around some furniture, organized all her clothes and the baby clothes, bought some bedding called "Olivia", and found random things in pink, white and brown to accesorize the room. She will move in once the baby moves to the crib.
Project #4 Playroom
yes i finally painted the closet doors that kolby so lovingly colored on with a sharpie over a year ago.
Project # 5 Laundryroom
cleaned out and organized
Project #6 Blurb book
Sent off for my 2009 blurb book last night...and got 20% off. whoo hoo. can't wait to get it in the mail!
Now i just need to finish Kolby's room, organize all my important documents, and finally do my taxes:)
Not exactly a break but nice to finally check things off the every growing to-do-list.

5 comments:

The Patterson's said...

Wow! You are making feel very lazy. I don't know how you do it. Great Job!

Julie Barnes said...

Your room looks amazing!! I love it!

Unknown said...

Wow!

BTW, I love the color in your master bedroom!

Dianna said...

The room looks so AMAZING! Good job ya'll. I want to see Olivia's room! You guys had had a super busy week.

Ryan and Brittany said...

I need to be you! Tell Daniel great job on the garden too... that is amazing!