Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Kolby Funnies

Here's a few things Kolby has said that make me chuckle:
1. "Daddy, i think all your hair fell off your head and now its on your arms"
2. Daniel: "Today is fast Sunday so I'm not going to eat lunch with you"
Kolby: "NO i want it to be a slow Sunday"
3. As I am grumpy, starving, and yelling at my kids waiting in a ridiculously long line at Walmart at 8pm,
Kolby: "Mommy, you're the best mommy!"
Me: why?
KOlby: Because you buy us bagels.
Me: trying to hold back the guilty tears

2 comments:

The Patterson's said...

Why would you have guilty tears about bagels. You are the best mommy ever. I love it when Ethan says that although I definitely don't feel like the best mommy ever. Kolby's so funny though. Wish I could come visit.

Lindsey and Brett said...

I hope that when Wes starts talking that he says cute stuff like this. :)