Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My Movie Stars

Today i skipped the gym and decided to make a little time for silly play time. In the midst of trying to get ready for our trip, I've been kinda busy with last minute details, organization projects, and running a billion errands. I'm glad I took an hour to just play, otherwise how would I have caught Olivia teaching her dolls to say prayers over tea time or kolby creating his own monster jam show. I can't wait for a vacaction but I gotta admit, I'm gonna miss these little guys. They kept asking me to take video clips of them....perhaps they're movie stars in the making.

I hope she acts this way at stake dances too. I suppose the manly voice just comes when you're talking about Monster Trucks

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Ahhh yes...stake dances:) I used to cry too!!!
I wish my voice could go that low:)
I love them!
But I am confuzzeled on what trip you are taking...are you coming to see ME??? Sweet!!

Ryan and Brittany said...

Kolby sounds like he could be in the Russian Mafia haha. I love his hair cut too... he looks older. haha i love how you said that you hope olivia acts that way at a dance.. do you really wish that upon your daughter... throwing a riduculous tantrum on the ground crying for her mama when a cute boy asks her to dance.. haha just the thought of a 14 year old doing that makes me giggle:)