Friday, June 5, 2009

Look...."UP"

Can you guess what movie we saw?
Kolby called it the movie theat-er-later.
I loved this movie! I laughed, I cried... ahhhh good stuff. Not to mention the squirrel jokes...right up my alley.
My sis-in-law organized a bunch of friends to go. The theater was packed and it was all too funny to hear so many kids' responses during the movie.
Kolby and I had special bonding time which is always fun because it reminds me of when he was the only child and i had more one on one time with him. He sat so still and was completely into it. He freaked out once and said he wanted to go home during a "fight scene". He told me the grown-ups were not being very nice. My sensitive boy:) I must confess too that we were not "green", our 3D glasses came home with us.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

We loved the movie too. I can't believe how well Davis did. He makes me so proud :o) We brought our glasses home too. I paid $8 freakin dollars for them!! So love all your posts below too. Cute pictures and your kids are so darling. Can't wait to see all the pics from your trip. Are you sure I can't sneak into your suitcase.

Alix said...

I loved this movie too! I thought it was so cute! I laughed so hard at the squirrel jokes too. SO FUNNY! And the big dog with the chipmunk voice. LOVED IT!

Kandis Smith said...

we're going to watch that this week--so fun! We just saw Night at the Museum 2. that's logan's favorite movie! Looks like you had fun!!

Unknown said...

we took our glasses too!! we just love putting them on Jane!! we loved the movie too!! we are going again tomorrow!!!