Sunday, June 21, 2009

Blabber mouth

And now for the father of my children... Happy Father's Day babe!
You are such a great dad. I love how the kids squeal everytime you walk through the door! The first time i saw you playing with your neices and nephew i fell in love. You really are the best!
Here's a pic of the "cards" the kiddos made for Daniel. And for his present? You should really ask kolby or should i say blabber mouth.
We bought an Ipod shuffle on Thursday and i made kolby swear not to tell. As soon as we got home kolby said, "guess what?" I quickly reminded kolby not to spoil our surprise. He nodded and said, "ya but daddy.." I said, "remember kolby don't tell him yet about our surprise he has to wait til Sunday". KOlby again nodded and quickly shouted, "but daddy we got you a radio!"
Since the secret was out Daniel has been playing with his new toy all weekend. Now i know my secrets are not safe with kolby!

2 comments:

Holly said...

how precious!

Megan said...

What a cute story. I love the cute cards the kids made for Daniel.

Your trip to Mexico looked fabulous...as did you in your cute swimsuits. Glad you had a great time!