Monday, June 8, 2009

about that passport...

Daniel's passport was damaged so as we were about to get on the plane they told him he couldn't go. I've been here in Mexico since Saturday adn he's still stuck in Houston :( Not exactly what we expected. Hopefully his new passport will be finished by tomorrow and he can come enjoy the last half of our all inclusive resort stay. I feel awful for Daniel and I totally balled my eyes out at the airport but I am here with my parents and drinking pina coladas at the pool everyday so really I ask for no pitty... hope to see my hubby soon.

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

NO WAY!!!! That sucks!! I'm so sorry babycakes!! Too bad my private pilot is out with his third broken leg...otherwise I would totally fly down there and pick him up...MYSELF!!
Hurry up Daniel...Sabs needs someone to control her drinking.

Ashley and Dave said...

Ahhhh man! That is sooo crappy! Sorry!

Ashley and Dave said...

Hey, where did you get your cute new shoes...I think you got them for easter.... I LOVE them and think about them all the time!

Ben and Summer said...

Oh noooooo! That's the kind of thing that doesn't really happen to people except in movies, right? That is SO sad. How awful especially for Daniel! We will cross our fingers that he gets to come tomorrow!

Lee, Ashley, Makenzie said...

damaged? what do they classify as damaged? Who are these evil people at the airport. Dude I would have cried to, that is seriously one of those things that your like "wait is this really happening?" Glad he finally made it, but still so angry inside for you.