Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight...the obsession continues

Here's the group of lovely ladies that accompanied me to Twilight,which i really liked...I'm not gonna say loved bc obviously the book was way better but i was definately plesantly suprised:) P.S. we each sported a new moon tatoo to the movie on sat. Daniel made me rub it off at church....after i got a few smirks from people in my ward:) oops! p.p.s please pay no attention to the lack of any bicep what so ever. i've forgotten how to get to the gym...do you think Edward would still think i was hot? :)

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

it truely makes me sick at how cute you are.
I just want to squeeze your little head. I miss you SOOO stinkin much.
Lets meet halfway...Greece?? See ya there!!

Frasure Family said...

I was sad too! My opinion of the movie is on my blog. I love your tats though! Where did you get them?

The Smith Family said...

how fun girl!! Love those tats!! Brandon would have made me rub it off too-hehe and of course edward would still think your hot!!

Stephanie said...

I'm bummed I missed that with you girls!! I did get to go see it in Dallas though and I agree with you...the book was WAY better. Cute pics and I wish I was as cute and hot as you w/out going to the gym. Not fair.

Texasholly said...

You know how Lindsey said she wanted to squeeze your "LITTLE head?" I was thinking how HUGE my head looked next to yours and then I looked at the group pic and my head is WAY bigger than everyone's! I have a monster head :(

~Amanda~ said...

I was pleasantly surprised by the movie, too! Of course it couldn't be as good as the book, but they did a pretty good job, huh?!
Cute pics, wish you were close enough so that we could have gone together!!!

Dani said...

Where did you get those tattoos? I need them!