Sunday, November 2, 2008

Attention everyone....

My name is Olivia and I am officially 18 months today!!! We had stake conference today where i decided to take my hair out three times, run round like crazy and make my brother cry. I'm not sure why my mama is so excited for me to try out this whole nursery thing. Some really cool things about me RIGHT NOW are... I rock at the whole sleeping thing. I usually go right to sleep or talk to my baby doll and then catch some zzzzzs I love music, esp a good beat I can dance to. I'm totally into climbing. If it can be emptied I'm all over that. I can swim with my face in the water in the tub. I have a thing for older men:) Some neat-o things I can say/sign are... I want some, A bite,treat,More,Please,Thank you Hat,Socks,Shoes,Shirt,Coat Dog,Cat,Dolphin,Penguin,bird Bath,Drink,Eat,Ball,Banana,Apple,Cookie Car,airplane,Boat,Train Baby,Mommy,Daddy,grandpa book,hi, bye no Stay tuned for other important events in my adventurous life!

3 comments:

Dianna said...

The big 18 months. Wow! I can't wait to see her and Kolby in one month. Kinleigh adores her friend Collin (a boy) and so I'm excited to see how her and Kolby get along. Nursery- won't church be so much more fun. Thank goodness for nursery.

Megan said...

She is adorable. I am sure you are so excited for her to go to Nursery...hopefully she will love it too!

Stephanie said...

Hi Olivia. Its your boy Davis!! My mom said I could only type just one message so I don't get addicted to blogging at such a young age. Let me know how that nursery thing works out for you. I'll be joining in a couple of weeks. My mom is so excited too?! Since we are both so dang cute lets see how much trouble we can get into in nursery and see if our moms are still excited after that...we'll show them :o) Nursery will be fun but can't wait until I'm 16 and we can go on our first date together. Oh my mom just walked in and said I can't date until I'm 21? Whats up with that? Check ya later. D.