Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Do you have underwear?

Kolby's been awesome at going poo on the potty. Since Olivia has poo issues of her own (i let her sit on the potty while she pushes with all her might), I haven't had to change a poopy diaper in a month! But the peeing is another story. Kolby will go pee about 3 times a day on the potty but i can't figure out how to motivate him to go every time. Then i thought, hey maybe we could buy some new underwear since he's had his other ones for a while. I tell this to kolby and he's very excited. We get to Walmart and the old man greets us. Kolby asks the greeter, "DO you have SPeed Racer underwear?" Greeter, "eh?" Kolby (shouting) "Do YOU have underwear?" Greeter (puzzled) "what?..." I explain that kolby wants to know if Walmart the store, not him personally has underwear. The old man chuckles uncontrollably and is barely able to hand us our cart. I'm not sure which part i found more humurous...my child loudly asking "do you have underwear?" or the fact that the old man never really answered the question.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

haha, I"m a little more disturbed that the man didn't know if he had underwear on or not =)

Stephanie said...

That is the cutest!! I think its funny how "older" people think "little" kids are so funny. I guess b/c its been awhile since they've been around them. Hope the new underwear work!! So you know - I change AT LEAST 5 poopy diapers A DAY!! And thats a good day! Not feeling sorry for ya on the peeing thing :o) Love ya.

Megan said...

That is so cute. That is awesome that Kolby is going poo in the toilet. We have gotten Tanner to only pee on the toilet and he has actually only gone 6 times. It has been my most challenging thing as a mom. I hope the new underwear works and if you have any sercets to potty training don't be afraid to send them my way.

Dani said...

That's a great story!

Ben and Summer said...

That is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

yes I do I wear panties, I prefer them from a young girl so I know my c--k is against whre her pu--y was and I wish it was in side her pu--y, 8 is the youngest I havecum in so far she was good, really tight but good I was 19