Thursday, November 20, 2008

I need your help!

My oh-so-talented-sis-in-law shot these of us a few weeks ago. All i had to do was choose the location. Despite the rifle shots and getting kicked off some property (for fear that we might steal a tire?...i promise there wasn't a No Tresspassing Sign!), I'm pretty pleased with the results. I bought frames in August and I still have a very blank wall. We're having lots of fam over for the holidays so I kinda wanted to get them hung soon. I'm having a really hard time deciding which family pics to frame. Especially the shots of kolby. Olivia's is easy bc this is the only shot she was still for and not crying or eating...kind of. Also the family shot was kinda tricky since olivia had to be in it:) I need 1 of kolby, 1 of olivia, and 1 family. Which ones would you choose???

12 comments:

Stef said...

i like the last one of kolby, of course the one of olivia and the apple and the last family picture. :)

Travis Kay said...

those were my same favorites too.

Travis Kay said...

ok, this is Jessica, not Travis, (sorry I didn't see he was signed in) what a cute family!

Megan said...

I love them all...you have such a beautiful family. But I like the second and fourth ones of Kolby and the last family picture the best. Of course I love the one of Olivia holding the apple too!

Lindsey said...

Don't you wish your BF wasn't such a slacker and would hurry up and get your pictures to you....shesh...what a jerk. I like the one of Kolby that I have...its not on here!!!

Erin Darrington said...

I vote for 1, 5, 7 or 9. What a beautiful family you have!

Jessica Kettle said...

oh yay! these turned out so cute. Love them! I would choose the last shot of Kolby and the last family shot for sure. You guys all look adorable!

Julie Barnes said...

I love the third picture of Kolby and the picture of the whole family with the kids eating the apples. SO cute!! You are right, tough choice! They all look so good.

Unknown said...

The picture with Kolby in the foreground on the railroad tracks is by FAR my favorite...of both him and of the family. The last family picture sitting on the bench is nice and Olivia with the apple is adorable!

Sachiyo said...

oh i love love l-o-v-e the picture of y'all on the train tracks. also the one of Mr. Kolby on the tire (i think he would look rugged in sepia or b&w) and olivia is so dang cute. p.s. i'm finally coming to visit!! in january :) you better be there or i will cry. twice.

Stephanie said...

I like the last family picture and anyone of Kolby's and Olivia's pics are presious!!

Ben and Summer said...

I agree with the last family pic, and the first or last one of Kolby. Such great pictures! You guys are so photogenic! Alas, we are not, as was proved by our recent family photo shoot. But the ones of Emma were good:)