Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Addicted to Blurbing

I've been hearing a lot about this blurbing thing. I was slightly sceptical and mostly just too lazy to try it but I gotta say...I'm completely in love! I have last year's blog turned into a book on its way in the mail. That's right. No printing off photos, no stressing over keeping updated in my scrapbook, no re-journaling. Its brillant brillant brillant. PLus i got $10 off with their promotional code (holiday2008) so I have last year's pics and journaling all for a an awesome price! Thanks blub. Wanna check it out? Its free software and super fun to play with. www.blurb.com

2 comments:

Jessica said...

isn't it great! I just received my 2007 book in the mail and I love it. The only thing I'm dissapointed with is some of the pics are much darker than they seemed on the computer, but it's so worth it. I'm now working on 2008!

Megan said...

Thanks Sabrina. I have heard you can print your pages and now I am glad to know what to do. I am going to try it out!