Sunday, November 16, 2008

The past 3 weekends....

yikes i'm so incredibly behind in blogging. On the one hand i suppose its good to be busy doing fun stuff but on the other...now I'm way behind on documenting for my blurb book:) Weekend #1... we played some awesome shuffle board at Tom and Holly's cool Lounge. I remember playing Shuffle board with my grandparents on a life sized slab of concrete. I suppose this version is easier to transport? Weekend #2... we went to a Fall Festival with Holly and Ellie here in the neighborhood, complete with a train ride, donut on a string, face painting, and lots of carnival games. We also took some pretty sweet family pictures the next day (worth a post of their very own). Weekend #3... I decided Kolby needed some special one on one time. He's never been the jealous type until recently, after i balled that perhaps my first born needed more of my attention, Daniel, Kolby, and I took a road trip to Austin for the xc state meet while olivia stayed with Aunt Rosie. We had a blast. Nothin'n like some good ol' bed jumping in a hotel:) Plus, Daniel's athlete got 10th in the state!

3 comments:

Paul said...

Looks like y'all have been having fun! I was wondering if you could tell me what you did for your twilight party? My mom said it was a ton of fun and you had questions you asked and other things. Do you still have those? Could you e-mail them to me if so? I'm trying to put something together for Friday before the movie, and I want it to be fun and not a total flop! Anyways, I would appreciate that tonze!Thanks - Jamie
JamieB2003@hotmail.com

Stephanie said...

You are one busy lady!! Looks like a lot of fun!

Stef said...

i understand the blog slacking, i'm the worst at it, mainly cause i'm not in the mood or too tired. :) looks like some fun stuff, ethan would have loved the bed jumping!!