Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

The entire Lawton clan got together for Thanksgiving. What i didn't get a picture of... all 35 of us...or really any of us (although my i will soon have a professional one) thanksgiving dinner...HELLO! my adorable nephews and nieces (tori was my only model) my newest baby nephew who almost ALMOST made me want a baby Sea World (this one's not my fault. i wasn't there and daniel refused the camera) What i did get a pic of... my sis-in-law and I happened to have the same shoes, our hubbys went out and bought theirs together A beautiful walk in the historic district after dinner at mom and dad lawton's...and some random old man on a bicycle. Daniel and I shopping at 5am for his Chrstmas present at Home Depot. A Ryobi tool set plus free tool. I grabbed some Pointsettas too. Then daniel dropped the tools on them :( He didn't understand why i was taking pictures. I guess i just felt guilty for not documenting anything all week. I think i totally redeemed myself with these babies:)

No comments: