Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas 2008

Thought i'd better hurry up and add these before its 2009!!! I somehow convinced my whole family to come to Texas for Christmas, they sure do love me:) It was so great finally getting to hang out with my long lost nephew ty, oh ya and everyone else too. We crammed in everthing from Santa's Wonderland, to baking cookies, to reading Twas the Night Before Christmas, to watching The Polar Express and making a train of our own, to NASA, to games and eating:) It really was a wonderful Christmas! And a Texan message to my fam...

4 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

Looks like so much fun! How did you convince everyone to come and see you? That is great. I will have to try that next year!! :)

Tracy and Micah said...

Ummm... I LOVE this family!!

Lindsey said...

How fun!! I miss your family!! and you...don't be mad. I tried really hard to get down there...stupid private jet. It just couldn't take off with all this snow we got. And...I tried to catch a ride with Santa and the boys....but I was too fat for the sleigh. Ohh well. Maybe next year. Sure missed ya.

Kandis Smith said...

oh so fun!! That's awesome that they were able to come out and see you guys!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!