Saturday, January 3, 2009

I got the ...taking-the-tree-down-christmas-is-over-my-family-all-flew-home-now-i-have-to-clean-my-house-and-snap-back-to-reality....BLUES

Hmmm maybe these amazing pictures (taken by rosie of course!) will cheer me up...or maybe I'll just start crying again. (somehow my brother magically turned this frown upside down by acting like a monkey...sometimes it pays to have a brother who's a freak) If we're not being super competitive over a board game or talking smack on the pickleball court we're most likely to be laughing at or with each other:) gotta love family!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

SPLENDID family photos....SPLENDID I say.... LOVE THEM.

When did you get to be so DANG good looking?? Seriously....HOT!

Julie Barnes said...

What cute family photos! I get really sad when I have to leave my family... part of the heart ache living so far away. I like to plan big family vacations so I have something to look forward too. :)

Stef said...

great pictures, you look SO good...have you really had 2 kids? sheesh you make me jealous. Glad you had a good christmas and new year get together!