Friday, January 23, 2009

Who's Ready for Monster Jam?!!!

Last Saturday the boys (+ Mia and Aidyn) went to Monster Jam. Its this annual bonding thing for Daniel and Kolby. Last year when kolby got home he actually starting talking, I suppose he just couldn't hold back his excitement about Grave Digger and fire-breathing dragons. Its been a whole year of monster truck movies, books, u-tube clips, about 20 hotwheels trucks, and a monster truck stadium for Christmas. I had no idea the obession would last so long. Sure enough Sunday morning Kolby came racing into my room and told me all about Monster Jam, with hand actions and all. Now we all have a monster truck name in our house:
Daniel= Grave Digger, Kolby=Bounty Hunter, Sabrina= Bandit, Olivia= Monster Mutt.
Of course since the boys were in charge there are no pictures to document the event:)
If you're wondering what Olivia and I did, we ate a ton of chocolate, and enjoyed a "spa treatment" (olivia had a bubble bath and i gave my self a pedicure). We think boys are wierd.

2 comments:

Sachiyo & Matt said...

oh monster jam!! sadly, i must admit that this is an event that i think would be enjoyable to attend. ha ha.

also my apologies for not being responsible and saying goodbye when i left houston. but technically kolby still have my nose so i'm still there in a sense ;)

~Amanda~ said...

Boys ARE weird.