Monday, January 12, 2009

Children's Museum

(This post is way out of order but i need it for the blurb book so please endure.) On jan. 2, I'm not sure who had more fun at the CHILDREN'S museum, the children or me & britt. My lil' sis is a preschool major and I am an El. Ed so put us in an educational play place for kids and we go crazy:)

The money picture might be a bit too realistic. Does anyone else feel that all their problems could be solved if they never had to worry about money again??? Oh to be a child again and think that money is just little metal circles that your mom lets you throw in a fountain:)OH well, at least i still have fun pretending.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

So fun! I have NEVER taken my kids there!! Maybe we could go back w/you guys. Davis has been saying Olivia's name ALL afternoon :o) He LOVES her. Cory asked Davis if he has a girlfriend and he said "YES"! So cute. Love the pictures.

Jessica said...

so did Kolby take that first picture?? =)

The Powells said...

Your family is so cute. I wish they had fun kid places like that here - we only have indoor swimming places and trampoline land (which I think Tyson is still too young for). Steve is gone from Feb 17th till March 23. I think your family lives about 3.5 hours from me (you asked me once before how far it was... don't ask me why I can remember!)

~Amanda~ said...

Yes, I do feel like that!