Saturday, April 30, 2011

Tangled

Yesterday was Olivia's Tangled party.
I'm not sure which of us was more excited :)
Olivia and I both woke up super giddy and put up all the decorations we'd worked on together throughout the week.
The theme was magical, the weather was ideal, and my little mama was beautiful. All in all it was a lovely party.
The Prep
Here's a peek at the goodie bags:
they were paper bag "lanterns" with lights, coloring sheets, flower clips, water colors, and a "Pascal" tongue.
The kiddos helped me cut out triangles and suns all week long!
This was "Town Square"
Dance and Draw in Town Square
(with the Tangled Sountrack of course)
Decorate Your "Lanterns"
Test Your Frying Pan Skills
Climb Rapunzel's Tower
Party Time
Levi with his silly shorts:)
Super artsy Mia and Aidyn
BFFs Leilani and Naomi
The gang
Kolbs and Kinliegh with their Pascal tongues
"Frying Pans...who knew?"
The cake...
1st cake I've ever purchased.
Gotta admitt it was kinda nice not to fuss over food:)
Ashlyn, Ellie, Aidyn and Olivia
My happy girl!
See this squeeze?
Yes it was all worth it!

5 comments:

Ryan and Brittany said...

How come I didn't get an invite? Rude! Wow once again Sabrina...I'm speechless...you are simply amazing! You have the luckiest kids ever! Also...Did the kids get to take one of those big lanterns home? I love them! Where are they from? Happy early bday olivia girl. I love you!

Darren and Brandi said...

Simply amazing. I want to be you.

Unknown said...

looks fantastic, super woman!

Jeri said...

So fun and creative as usual! It looks like everyone had a great time! Happy Birthday Olivia!

Lindsey and Brett said...

Holy crap. My kids' birthday parties are going to be so lame, unless of course I copy all of yours. I mean, who would have thought of the whole pinata/frying pan thing besides someone super cute like you?!