Thursday, April 21, 2011

Birthday Girl

Dearest Naomi-
I can hardly believe its been 12 months since I first held you in my arms. I suppose there's just something about being #3 that makes time go by much too fast. You are my baby that taught me to love the baby stage. You taught me to let things go and just enjoy things, knowinging that all too soon you'd wouldn't be a baby any longer. You adore your siblings and they adore you. You really do complete our little family.
A few funny things about you are:
-you think its hillarious to unfold and "swim" in laundry
-you could take baths all day long
-you insist on feeding yourself
-you must eat if anyone else in the room is eating
-you have 10 teeth already!
-you can say "uh-oh" "mama" and "dada"
-you click your tongue and make kissy noises
-you talk to animals
-you prefer to army crawl
-you can dance to any beat
We love you so much!!!!
Happy Birthday N'omers!
love mama

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe our newborns are turning 1 already!! Cute idea for her party.....happy EASTER:)