Saturday, April 23, 2011

Some "Bunny"s Turning 1 !

Here's Naomi's party...complete with bunny cupcakes, an egg hunt, and lots of cousin fun!
Next year I will choose NOT to paint my kitchen the day I throw a party. Its a good thing the weather was gorgeous so we could let the paint dry.
(I will post more on that when my project is complete...let's just say that Rosie is AWESOME!)
After the party mom and dad Lawton treated us all to dinner at Alicia's...it was divine.
I almost felt like it was MY birthday:)

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan and Brittany said...

That's weird...I went to post this and it posted my name as Amy...who is Amy? anways...Da da da da happy birthday! Sabrina you are amazing and I can't wait to see more pics of the kitchen you crazy woman. I ran out of time to make the cupcakes but yours turned out super cute. I am going to hire you on as my party planner. I love you Naomi. Can't wait to play with you soon!

Abby said...

The cupcakes came out great! Soo cute!

Unknown said...

Your cupcakes are so cute! I can't believe it's been a year already - seems like you just had Naomi!