Monday, April 11, 2011

April Book Club

This month we discussed The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society.
Dianna hosted and provided our very own "roasted pig" dinner:) We ate ham, potaoes, fruit, salad, rolls, and lots of yummy desserts too!
Di, Rosie, Holly
Suzanne, Jeri, Elizabeth, Kathy Di, Holly, Caitlyn, Roise
Elisabeth, Charity, Brittany, Me, Abby, Amber, Andrea, Magan
After the feast...we answered questions in the form of "mail".
Trust me if you read the book, it makes sense:)
And just for funsies there was a fav. quote sheet at the dinner table.
Loved the book. Loved the food. Loved the adult conversation. Love these ladies!

3 comments:

Heather Curtis said...

I wish I could have been there! I am craving some food, books, and adult conversation right about now. That looks so fun!

Unknown said...

Love the "mail" idea - that's great!

Texasholly said...

I love book club. I'm glad you started it!