Monday, February 14, 2011

Smoochies!

Last night we had a Valentine FHE. We went around the table telling each other why we love them. Daniel was about to say why he loves me when the kids interrupted.
Kolby: "I know i know, you love her because you always wanna kiss her when you get home from work!"
Olivia: "No, you love her because you gave her a ring and then she gave a ring to you too!"
Daniel and I giggled.
The kids told us they love us because we give them good hugs!.
Hugs and Kisses all around!
Happy Valentine's Day!!
(tee hee this one's for you britt...."lurking")
(and i swear my daughter takes pics just like i do...with strange faces)
I love my sweethearts!!

1 comment:

Ryan and Brittany said...

oh my! haha i love the "lurking" picture! what is with those lurking boys? I am laughing so hard right now. The kiddos look so adorable with their valentines attire...TMI about Daniel and you kissing hehe. Love it! Happy Valentine's Day!