Tuesday, February 1, 2011

9 months

Can't believe it Naomi, you're 9 months!
You've officially been out of me as long as you were in me...that sounds odd.
You've still got your 8 tooth-smile, your siblings wrapped around your finger, and your mama never more than a whimper away:)
You like eating bananas, homemade rolls, and the occasional Lucky Charms Olivia sneaks you.
You sit and play but refuse to crawl, take sweet 3hr naps and would stay in the tub all day if i let you.
I'm not gonna lie, I may be counting down the days til you're 1 and finished with your obsession with nursing but i swear after 12 months you must stop growing. Deal?
These 9 months were definately more fun than the previous 9 months!!!
love ya!
-mama

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I refuse to Believe she is 9 months old, I swear you just had her yesterday!!!

She is so BEAUTIFUL!!!! such a little dolly!

Jessica said...

ADORABLE! And 3 hour naps...Naomi come over and teach Davis that trick will ya?

Robert & Amber Salmon said...

Naomi is darling! My son Tabor is 10 months right now... just entering the fun stage where they are constantly learning how to do new things. I love looking at your blog and all the fun things your family does.

Anonymous said...

She is SO cute....time sure does go by faster after they're here!

Unknown said...

Most adorable pics ever!

Megan said...

She is beautiful! Can't believe she is 9 months! Time really does fly by.