Friday, February 18, 2011

My aweful realization...

It was while I was in the check out line, with a screaming baby, a car seat taking up more room in the cart than my groceries wanted to allow, a "helper" lifting eggs and glass jars onto the belt, and a 3 year old coughing so hard she threw up into a produce bag I dangled with my one free hand, that I came to an aweful realization:
I think I made "The Most Pathetic Walmart Shopper" list.
Of course waiting up for my hubby to finally come home from work at 11:00pm only to find out that he needs "a few things" from the store for his camp out this weekend didn't exactly thrill me either. I wonder if you can make the list twice in once week? here we go again...

7 comments:

the other lawton's said...

I've seen worse so I don't think you'll make the list twice...heehee. I love it! Good luck (again) at Wally-world!

Heather Curtis said...

I know how you feel... except my Walmart adventures usually consist of me dragging Korver through the store by one arm while he screams "help" to everyone passing by.That is usually after he has jumped out of the cart and ran away puling things off shelves a few times. (One time it was even baby food jars that he pulled to the ground that shattered and made a horrible mess). They need more two-three seater carts at our Walmart so I can strap them both in! Anyway, I'm sure more people than you think know your pain, so they voided you from the pathetic shopper list. At least I would. Sorry about your experience though- not fun!

Brandi Litchfield said...

Holy crap. What a day. You're nice... I would tell my husband he would have to go himself :)

Dani said...

I love you Sabrina. Thanks for keeping it real.

Unknown said...

sorry but I just had to laugh!

Julie Barnes said...

ouch! Sometimes I think my life is stressful and that I have taken on more than I can handle... then I read your blog today and it makes me realize, things aren't so bad... Here's hoping you are having a better Saturday.

Texasholly said...

track season has become a curse word at our house. i am so grateful i don't have to share my hubby with scouts, as well!