Thursday, February 3, 2011

Just call me "calendar girl"

My amazingly talented friend Cate invited me over on Saturday to play dress-up:)
You might say we got carried-away, i think not.
thanks for all your patience cate, I know i'm super awkward at posing alone haha i came home and just laughed at myself!!!!
Actually she was taking pics for her blog to give a tutorial on vintage calendar girl shots and pin-up girl make-up/hair. Seriously you should check out all her insanely creative ideas! If I didn't love her I'd probably have to hate her for all her talent!
See all of her ideas and projects here: http://seecatecreate.wordpress.com/
Originally I thought Daniel would careless about my little photo shoot. I was just tickled pink to get out of the house and play dress-up. I was thinking, 'You know, every frumpy mama deserves to be reminded how sexy they really are'. Now Daniel wants a calendar for his very own. Perhaps to remind him on weeks like this when I've been wrapped up in my OSU sweatshirt coughing up a lung that deep down his beautiful wife is still there.
Do I feel slightly embarrassed to be posting this many photos of me and only me?
yes.
Do I still love every single one?
of course.

17 comments:

Lindsey said...

I am IN LOVE with these!!! I want a 16x20 of the santa baby and the tipping over of the suitcase. LOVE LOVE LOVE them.
All I can say is...HAPPY VALENTINES DAY DANIEL!!!!
You look fantastic too!!! And your lip stick is SWELL!!
This kinda sounds like I am hitting on you.....Good:) That's what bff's are for:)
LOVE YOU!!

Dianna said...

Love them all!!!! You are beautiful even when you are cooped up sick all week! GET BETTER!

Catherine Rawson said...

Oh Sabrina! You give me too much credit!! All I do is push the camera button! You're the one who created these AMAZING shots!! You were a FANTASTIC model! I'm SO glad you had fun! I know it can make you feel like a total dork to pose by yourself. I am a TERRIBLE model for that very reason. But you did so good, just a natural I tell ya! You know, if Daniel likes these, we could spice it up a bit and do some really sexy shots for him! *wink* :) Anyway, you're so sweet and I love ya! Anytime you feel like a frumpy mommy just slap on some red lipstick and check out your awesome pics!

Abby said...

I love all of them! They came out so awesome!

The Maughan-sters said...

You are the perfect person for this kind of shoot!!!!!!!!!!!! You look AMAZING!!!!!!!! Lucky you and your hubby!! ;)

Julie Barnes said...

You look AMAZING! I love it! How fun! I need a friend that loves to play dress up and take pictures!

Jessica said...

You're one hot mama!!

Dani said...

Um, you are amazing Sabrina. And beautiful! These are great. You definitely need to make a calender just for Daniel! I'm totally jealous.

Unknown said...

oh my gosh - you gorgeous pin-up girl! You were perfect for the shoot!

Heather Curtis said...

Wow, I sound like the rest of the comments, but seriously! You look awesome! I am trying to remind myself of the commandment not to covet they neighbors ass. Ha ha. (I probably shouldn't have put that on here- I'm usually not so racy... it's in the scriptures, I swear). But I think that is totally awesome and need to find myself a friend like yours :)

Texasholly said...

Love them! You have the perfect look for it!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are AWESOME! I think you look great and I love all the props:)

Lindsey and Brett said...

Scandalicious! I love it. Frumpy is not a word I would use to describe you at all.

Unknown said...

Sabrina, these are so fun!!! I love them all..... you are so pretty.... this looks like so much FUN!

The Powells said...

Sabrina you are sooo cute! I love these pictures!

Ashley and Dave said...

Ha. LOVE!!!!

Brandi Litchfield said...

Oh my gosh. You are adorable. I LOVE these pictures! So cute!