Monday, February 21, 2011

Prelude

I just posted a perfect Monday post. I love those. Preschool went well, I'm showered and dressed, my house is fairly clean, my children are happy and dinner is in the crock pot... all by noon. Go me! What I didn't post was that I had a particularly poor parenting weekend. In the which I may have sent my children in the backyard and locked the door (yes you read that right...even the baby was sent out) while I cooked dinner. No one was allowed to cry or else they got sent to bed. Of course I was allowed to scream "You guys are driving me crazy!" throughout the day whenever I darn well felt like it. Not sure if the kids or I will survive having Daniel MIA. I just thought this needed to be said before any presumptions of bragging or perfection are made from the following post. The way I see it, its not like you're gonna get any other recognition or praise for a perfect day. You may as well post a balance of you're bragging days right alongside your shameful ones:)

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hats off to the little mama. I am proud of you. When I find a sticker, I shall mail it to you ASAP.

Texasholly said...

I am having a great Monday, too! Tom and I are being perfectly lovely with each other and the children arebeing their most charming selves. I have decided to pretend this weekend didn't happen. Btw, love your preschool lesson for today!

Ryan and Brittany said...

haha you are such a goof...i never think you are bragging... it sounds like i am bragging all the time on my blog...my blog is only the perfect things that happen in my life hehe. you are a good mama even if you lock your kids out haha