Monday, February 8, 2010

Does my heart good

I have been a wee obsessed with cleaning lately. I realize that my obsessive behavior is likely to be normal housewives reality but I usually despise cleaning. I have been bleaching my tub, washing windows and yes even putting my laundry away! gulp! That's when you know I'm not quite myself. However all this new cleaning as well as the current painting and organizing projects are taking a toll on my body. I am exhausted and sore by the end of each day. The other day i took the car in for an oil change, state inspection, car wash and interior cleaning. Even though i actually sat on my bum while those marvelous people did all the work for some reason I feel quite accomplished. funny. It seriously does my heart good to watch other people lean over my car and bend down to scrub every detail while i enjoy some favreds Starbursts. I've come to the conclusion that i actually feel even more giddy and spoiled watching someone else clean for me than i would about a day at the spa. Hmm how long does this nesting period last? I'm scaring myself.

4 comments:

Balor's girl said...

It is wonderful to have help in life never be afraid to ask cause someone is always willing to be there for you with a smile

Dianna said...

I go through spirts of really enjoying cleaning but I ALWAYS LOVE SOMEONE ELSE CLEANING MY STUFF :).

Dianna said...

keep me updated on pictures of what ya'll are doing. i think i'm almost as excited as you are. i mean i don't have to do all the work....

Lindsey and Brett said...

Ha ha ha! My husband thinks I'm OCD sometimes because when I get in a cleaning mood, I can't hardly stop myself. But having someone else do it would be nice too :)