Sunday, January 24, 2010

Needed this one today..again

When i first becam a mother i was browsing the BYU-I bookstore and came across this quote. I had read it before in my religion class but it didn't have as much meaning until i became a mom. I recently created a bulletin board at church that included this quote and thought of it today during YWs. Hope it can inspire you the way it does me. “She who can paint a masterpiece or write a book that will influence millions deserves the admiration and the plaudits of mankind; but she who rears successfully a family of healthy, beautiful sons and daughters, whose influence will be felt through generations to come,… deserves the highest honor that man can give, and the choicest blessings of God.” -David O Mckay (Quoted by Ezra Taft Benson Mothers in Zion)

5 comments:

Frasure Family said...

That is something all mothers should read everyday:) It makes those rough days not so bad.

Anonymous said...

I love that quote--i'm going to put a copy of it on my fridge, so I can read it when I'm going to loose it:)

Stephanie said...

Love that quote!! So Olivia must have talked to Davis in nursery about how cool it is to be potty trained b/c he decided to do it!!! I'm w/ you on knocking on wood but so far so good :-) love to see his little bum in big boy undies!! Tell Olila thanks!!

Stephanie said...

Love that quote!! So Olivia must have talked to Davis in nursery about how cool it is to be potty trained b/c he decided to do it!!! I'm w/ you on knocking on wood but so far so good :-) love to see his little bum in big boy undies!! Tell Olila thanks!!

jolly arora said...

nice ..
Free Hosting
Aman Toor
Linux