Monday, January 11, 2010

3rd Annual Monster Jam

The Spectators...
Every night for the past few years kolby tells us that he's going to Monster Jam "after til Christmas". Well this weekend was "after til Christmas". This year Daniel extended the invite to his dad, brothers, and their 2 youngest kids. Oh and even Olivia got to go too. I attempted to blend her in with the crowd by dressing her in the most rocker-chic/wt outfit I could find.
The Show
The Winner
I fully expected the kids to be wasted by the time they got home at 11 after having no naps. To my surprise and entertainment they were shouting "Grave Digger won!" and waving their flags.
I on the other hand enjoyed a relaxing evening with my sis-in-laws and ate yummy Mexican food.

4 comments:

Ryan and Brittany said...

Tell Kolbs to call me!! I wanna hear all about it!

Stephanie said...

Um Olivia wuz up?? Do I need to remind you that you are NOT a single lady and no need to be singing that song!?! How about we learn "Take my Breath away"??

Peace Out
Davis

Unknown said...

I would've chosen the Mexican food too!

The Patterson's said...

Totally Awesome! Ethan would have loved that. He is obsessed with monster trucks. And Olivia, I think your outfit rocks!