Sunday, November 15, 2009

A weekend in Austin

We took our traditional trip to Austin this weekend for the state cross country meet. Usually i opt for taking just one child and its our special one on one bonding time but this year we couldn't decide so both got to come. We figured its their special time before baby # 3 comes. We did all the usual hotel-ish things. The kids jump on the beds, jumped on the elevators, watched cable, and had a yummy breakfast. We also went to Macaroni Grill mmmm, and then to a Go-kart/arcade/lazer tag/bouncy place. Needless to say the kiddos had a blast and i was exhausted:)
Saturday of course was the meet and i was so proud of Daniel's runner that i almost cried! She finished 5th! We get to hang out with her lots so she's practiacally like an adopted daughter.
My bro-in-law also was there with his xc team. They finished 5th as well. So of course i made them humor me with a cheesy picture.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the picture of the "kids" jumping on the beds.

Unknown said...

I LOVE AUSTIN!!!! my bro and his fam live there... did you see them?!?! no? ok..... but seriously cute pics.... you have the cutest bearly baby bump.... you are so cute prego!!! can't wait to see more!!!

Stephanie said...

You guys are the coolest parents!! Let'em jump on the bed and watch cable!! Love the pics. I was trying to think of things we did before our #3 came and I honestly can't remember. It seems like we've had #3 forever!! Glad you got special time with your two cuties :-)

Texasholly said...

Next year I am so going! You will have three and will need my help! I love the "five" pic!

Ryan and Brittany said...

and how were the m&m's... my cheescake might have been a little better:) trip looks like it was fun... and how exciting for Daniel!