Thursday, November 5, 2009

Speaking of Obsessions...

kolby will only wear shorts. first thing in the morning he always says is, "its nice outside mom, i can wear shorts".
Dang Texas weather! If i somehow convince him to wear pants for an outing he will change in his soccer shorts as soon as we walk in the door. Sometimes he even packs them along with us. He thinks he can only run fast in shorts. The other day he took it a step further and told me he wasn't gonna wear a shirt because he was going running at the park and his daddy doesn't wear a shirt when he runs because his belly will get all sweaty. I finally convinced him that we were not allowed to go to the park half naked. I confiscated the soccer shorts and am claiming that they are in the "wash" for a long long time. Seriously i thought wardrobe issues were with girls. Who knew my son would be so obessed with running that it takes over his fashion and personal hygene? Oh ya, i forget my husband is equally obessed with running. silly me.

No comments: