Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Perfect Girls Night!

Yesterday was a cold rainy day. Basically the perfect day to see New Moon! I somehow convinced all these hot mamas to go with me :) So glad they don't judge me for my obsession. We bought our tickets weeks in advance, arrived at the theatre an hour ahead of time, stood in line with 100+ people ahead of us, and ended up sitting in the back row of the front section. Crazy Twilight people!
I thought the movie was sooooo good!!! It reminded me why i loved the books in the first place. Of course we had to share the theatre with a trillion 12 year old girls and the screaming every time Edward or Jacob came on the screen was slightly entertaining/mostly annoying. Oh well. Just part of the craze eh?
My awesome friend Jeri provided these cool treats. Eye-candy and chocolate all in one! Heaven:)
Basically last night was the perfect girls night!

3 comments:

Texasholly said...

New Moon was GREAT! Glad you organized it...loved being able to get out and drool over Jacob's abs.

Unknown said...

Loved Jacob's abs!

We had a girls' day on Friday afternoon - nine of us. Enjoyed the show and had "New Moon" chocolate as well. Will be posting pics soon.

Abby said...

Looks like y'all had fun! Wish I could have seen it with you guys, but I still had fun BOTH times I saw it!! I may want to go again...obsessive, maybe??