Wednesday, November 11, 2009

So long...

So long... ******************* *vomitting twice a day ******************* *ultrasounds twice a month ******************** *covering my mouth and nose when i smell my hubby's bodywash ********************* *so long fav jeans ********************** *so long figure ********************* *So Long 1st trimester!! Sorry about the aweful picture. I've decided that i hated all prego shots of myself with the first two and when people told me that i was cute they were really lying bc i looked huge! Perhaps if i only take headless side profiles I can still document my pregnancy without realizing that its me in the pic:) And here's the ultrasound from last week. I love the last one where you can see the wee little legs. Too bad i have to wait 6 weeks to see what is in between those legs:) Here's to a much better, less stressful, less puking, enough energy to climb my stairs, 2nd trimester!

8 comments:

Lindsey and Brett said...

Cute! And I totally know what you're talking about with the belly shots. People always say you look cute, but I always just feel huge and gross. That's why I haven't documented the belly a lot... but I have taken some secret shots just in case down the road I wish that I had.

The Patterson's said...

Yeah! Bye, bye first trimester. Why did you get ultrasounds every two months. Is the baby ok?

Megan said...

I am glad you are feeling better. Your belly is cute, even if you think it looks huge...it is not I promise. Hope everything is going well and the baby is healthy and growing like he/she should be.

Erin Darrington said...

Hooray for Tri-2! And you do look cute btw, and yes headless prego shots are the only way to go in my opinion. Baby looks great!

The Powells said...

Hurray! I love ultrasound pictures, aren't they the cutest?

Stephanie said...

I think you are the cutest pregnant sista!!! I'm not just saying that either. Hope you have a fab 2nd trimester! Love those legs - looks like a runner :-)

Ryan and Brittany said...

i can't wait to meat this little peanut!! and soon I will be able to at least talk to her through your belly (yes.. this is my prediction.. just for you sista, she needs a big sister... they are special)

~Amanda~ said...

I feel so bad for not keeping up on my blog-reading and just finding out that you are preggo! Congratulations and good luck! I'll try to keep in touch better!