Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Family Pictures 2009

Rosie has done it again. She somehow managed to make my strange ideas become a reality! There's just something about those clean black lines and that perfect shade of yellow that i had to have this year. A big yellow school bus for a back drop? classic.
And i really really wish i was super talented with photoshop (or that i even owned photshop) so that i could erase my terrible wrinkles but alas this is the real me...baggy eyes, chubby face and all.
Help me decide on your favorites! If you are not family please don't be annoyed with the oodles i posted:)
Olivia was a ham! I'm thinking she and Marilyn Monroe might have took modeling lessons together.
Kolby on the other hand decided to give us all goofy faces or all grumpy faces. UGh. Whatcha gonna do?
"Hmmm which ones do you like?"

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the one of Olivia sitting on the bus step. I also love the one of y'all standing by the bus where you and Daniel are looking down at the children and they are looking up at you.

Ryan and Brittany said...

ummm yes.... can I say all of them?? are you sure you want my opinion? I think i am biased when i say that i love every single one and i can't decide! lets chat over the phone then we can make a pro and con list haha love ya... call me!!!

Abby said...

I love the one where Kolby is looking up at y'all at the back of the bus, but they are all adorable!!

Jeri said...

I really like all of them. I love the one of Kolby leaning up against Daniel's legs. I also like the one of Olivia laying her head on your shoulder. You are such a cute family it is hard to decide. Happy Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

They turned out so good! Family pictures can be SO annoying--but they are great!I think I like the one of the kids walking up the stairs--but they're all cute! What a unique idea--I found out today, I'm having a boy, but haven't posted it yet, because I'm telling Ben's fam tomorrow nite! I'm so excited:)))

Julie Barnes said...

What a great idea!! LOVE IT! You look so great!!

Erin Darrington said...

Olivia sitting on the steps and Kolby's goofy face are my favorites!

Unknown said...

THEM ALL!!!! hello!! these are the cutest pictures ever!!! I seriously love the bus idea!!! Your fam is so photogenic!!!

Nicely done.

Brooke said...

Gorgeous pictures! I need a good photographer so bad (but alas I am cheap). Your family is beatiful! PS - we are due around the same time - how fun!

Dani said...

OMG! Love these pictures. Olivia is the cutest doll. I hope my little Alice grows up to be so cute. You still got some cute ones of Kolby. We can't ever get James to smile for us.