Sunday, November 1, 2009

Mommy, I got Trick or Treats!

...loved hearing Olivia squeal this after each house.

This year Holly, Tom, Ellie, baby Jack, and my parents joined us for Halloween. We ate yummy chili, went trick or treating, baked cookies, watched a movie and drank cider. I love watching these cousins grow up together. And it was a special treat to have my parents come out and visit. Who cares about getting together for Thanksgiving and Christmas...its Halloween that matters right?!

Funniest part of the evening? We made the kids hand out the candy because frankly we were too lazy to get up everytime the doorbell rang. But seeing a 4 and 3 year old hand candy to a couple of teenagers...priceless.

Olivia the Ballerina

Ellie as Cinderella...her carriage turned into a pumpkin already
And Kolby as Grave Digger...he is saying "who's ready for Monster Jam"
*many thanks again to Dave and Ale's fam for creating this awesome one of a kind costume!*
Me and my punk'ns
My parents with the kiddos plus baby jack:)
just think next year they'll be 3 on the front-door-step shot

5 comments:

Texasholly said...

Thanks for letting us come over! I love our tradition of trick or treating together. It is fun watching our little trick or treaters grow and multiply!

Unknown said...

Olivia is adorable and I love the Monster Truck costume.

The Patterson's said...

Soooo cute. Looks like you all ahd fun.

Unknown said...

sooooo cute!!! Kolby looks so tough in the doorstep pic!!! Olivia is so cute!!! such a doll!!

Anonymous said...

I've got to show the ballerina costume to Maggie--she will love it! Looks like you had a great time and how fun to have Gma & Gpa there:)