Thursday, April 30, 2009

Corporol Punishment

Dear hackers/creaters of rogue anitvirus programs/"Personal Antivirus"-
Yesterday I came home to discover my pc under attack. You showed me a solution to fix my problems and made everything look so safe. I almost fell completely for it until you asked for my money too. I can't believe you wanted me to pay to have you ruin my life. You have cost me time...precious time, money, and tears.....none of which was I really willing to give to you. I also feel nieve, vilolated and completely untrusting.
I'm generally a non-political person so I've kind of been sitt'n the fence on corporal punishment but after yesterday I've decided I'm am definately for it if only it included people like you.
Why don't you do something more meaningful with your life. You could go to Mexico, I hear they have a virus goin' around, since you seem so interested in them.
-slightly dramatic, extremely annoyed, "bitter baker"

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Baby...do we need a Italian Soda/confession hour???
I'll bring Chocolate.

Lindsey said...

PS...I just turned omish. Interested?

Julie Barnes said...

I hate hackers!! Seriously! They need to find something better to do with their life.

Ryan and Brittany said...

Wow... You really are a bitter baker!!! Understandably so! I will hunt them down for you!