Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Milkshake Your Booty

I actually had a lip gloss in jr. high called "milkshake your booty". Why on earth I wanted my lips to look like a shimmering milkshake I have no idea....
This is my new obsession lately. That's right I'm drinking a milkshake every morning to get rid of my booty. ok not really. its not a weight loss thing its just loaded with vitamins which supposedly other people get by eating more than one fruit/veggie a day. weird.
It's a chocolate shake plus I add a heaping spoon of pb, a banana, 1 cup ice, 1 cup water or milk. How can you go wrong with chocolate + peanut butter for breakfast? Thanks mom, for introducing this baby to me. Speaking of babies...
Despite my new determination to workout more faithfully and my yummy shake I still got asked today if I was expecting my 3rd. Dang it! Just so you all can avoid insulting me on accident....this pooch is not filled with a baby just pure chocolate and peanut butter. I wonder if there's a "Milkshake your Belly" lip gloss out now?

6 comments:

Texasholly said...

Well, if skinny-minnies like you get asked if they are pregnant, then I don't feel quite so bad for all the times I was asked...before I was even pregnant!

But seriously, who does that? I think that is the rudest question you can ask.

maggie said...

Sabrina,
(this is in reference to your dentist post/shark week/letter of the week) This is gonna be long, but I don't have your email....
I am having a mommy-melt down!
I am seriously struggling with my little Eli! He turned two in January and the poor guy is not talking well and is pretty much incapable of following directions! I had him evaluated last week by Kids on The Move and they are going to work with him on his speech and comprehension, but I want to be doing something with him regularly. I was reading the curriculum for the letter of the week; i looked at the 2-4 lessons. Sabrina, am I underestimating my child because I am sure he wouldn't be able to grasp that stuff until he's 19!!!!
I am so worried! I made up a learning poster and I am going to give it a faithfull shot, but the first lessons vocab word is "calf" and eli can't make the "c" noise so already we're behind! Got any
ideas for the short bus kiddos?
You really have inspired me to be better at teaching him, I just really don't know if he'll get anything from it.


ahhhhhhh,
being a grown up....so hard

Stephanie said...

OMG!!! Who the heck asked you if you were expecting? If they thought you were, I must be having quads! I think you are a hot mama and would workout (at the same gym) to look like you :o) I might even be trying some chocolate milkshake in the morning to look liek you. Hey - do they have a "milkshake your chest" lip gloss, drink, anything?? I'd be all over that. Oh and don't cut back on the pics b/c they are adorable. Love the easter pics.

The Powells said...

I love the name of the milkshake! If only I could drink a milkshake to lose weight huh? I think you look awesome - why would someone ask you that, you are SOOOO skinny!

The Aprecios said...

Does your "milkshake bring all da boys to da yard?"

Lindsey said...

My milkshake brings all the boys to da yard...