Monday, April 20, 2009

Kolby Convos

Kolby keeps saying the most "spiritual" things and I don't want to forget them.
*
(After I turn down the primary music CD)
Kolby: "Mommy, don't turn off the Holy Ghost!"
*
(After I show Kolby a picture of the crucifixion)
Kolby: "We learned about that in primary. That's the sacrifice. Those people made bad choices and Jesus is hurt on those two sticks. We should help him. Let's ask Daddy".
*
Kolby: "Mommy, are you going to the temple to see Jesus?" Me: "No, I probably won't see Him, but it is His house" (way to confuse him even more) K: "No you will see Him and He will show you His owwees on His hands" M: "That would be neat but I think I'll just feel the Holy Ghost" K: "The Holy is Ghost is scary" M: "No the Holy Ghost is a good ghost, he makes us feel good inside" K: "Nope he's scary, but he helps us find our dogs" (we don't even have a dog...)
Then he walks around with a blanket on his head saying "I'm the Holy Ghost ooooooh"
*

11 comments:

Megan said...

He is so cute and such a smartie! Kids really can teach us so much.

Lindsey said...

Ahh ahahahaha!! I love the last comment:)
What a cutie! I love how he wants to ask daniel for advice:) What a little stud you are raising!!

Ben and Summer said...

These are hilarious! And deep, of course. I'm so glad you're writing them down, what fun to go back and read them later, and with him. What a cutie!

jed-laura said...

hahaha-

Seriously, what awesome responses. He's listening to what you are saying at home and in church.

Keep it up. The Holy Ghost will haunt you if you don't :)

Ryan and Brittany said...

I was laughing and crying all at the same time... how precious... I love you Kolby!!!

Unknown said...

This is the FUNNIEST thing I have ever read.... so so so cute!! keep the Kolby-isms coming!!

The Powells said...

Those are the cutest things I've ever heard! I love the things that kids come up with. Keep posting them - I want to hear more!

Stephanie said...

Love it!! Kolby is such a cutie!!

Dianna said...

He is so dang cute! I love the blanket over the head and acting like a scary ghost! So funny!

The Smith Family said...

oh, Kolby! I wish you lived by us so I could see him! What a doll-- I love that he said, "Let's ask daddy!" So cute!

Frasure Family said...

so adorable the way they think!