Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Festivities

When it comes to obsessions I think I may have passed on my tendencies to over do things We have been reading Peter Cottontail's Busy Day for a few months now at least twice a day (kolby insists). We watch the movie, sing the song...and with it being the week before Easter and all... of course I encouraged as many Peter Cottontail things as possible. We started off the week with a super fun playgroup egg hunt. Olivia chose to eat them as she found them.
Then we baked some bunny cookies for the neighbors.
Friday morning Daniel fixed up some Peter Cottontail pancakes.
And Saturday we went to a huge egg hunt/carnival here in the neighborhood.
Despite my kids apparent obsession this year's Easter Bunny pic is no suprise. Kolby wouldn't even get in the pic and Olivia buried her head on my shoulder. I'm not sure why I find this so entertaining:) We had a great time but I gotta admit I'm ready to say goodbye to Mr. Peter Cottontail until next year!
Happy Easter Y'all!

2 comments:

Ryan and Brittany said...

I love the new hair cut sabrina... it looks way good on you. Wow you make me really excited to some day have kids, you are such a good mommy! That looks like an awesome easter egg hunt!

Dani said...

Oh man, that last picture is the best. Fun fun!